XL Unicycle 16 inch
I don't really care about any of the stuff below. Blah blah blah. I basically just like to look at the pictures. This cycle sure is fun!
For children 8 and under and performers who need the cycle to pack very small.
- wide flat-top lug tubular frame
- best foot support for one foot & coasting skills
- the narrowest axles of all commercially produced unicycles
- a narrower axle gives greater stability for racing
- hardened cranks
- the same cranks as those used on the Semcycle line
- play free bearing clamps
- optional upgrade to Semcycle seat
- plastic end pedals
-XL unicycles are safe for indoor use as well
Weight: approx. 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Spokes: 36 G# 14 cross 3 pattern
12" and 16" models have steel rims and 20 and 28 spokes, respectively
Crank arm length: 5" (125 mm) on 20" wheels; 4.5" (113 mm) on smaller wheels
Seat: plastic base with protective end caps.
90 days on all non-wearing parts - all but tire, tube, seat pad, seat cover, pedals